Meet Dr. Mehdizadeh
Dr. Mehdizadeh entered the practice of dentistry because it is medicine with a vast artistic component. When dentistry is done well, the results are fantastic and breathtaking, and patients are elated because their quality of life has been improved in addition to their appearance and confidence at the same time.
At floss, we take genuinely unique approach to dentistry; we spend time with each patient individually in order to understand them and establish a relationship. Dr. Mehdizadeh believes that most people make the best decisions when given all the facts. He meticulously presents all the facts in a clear and understandable manner and allows the patient to determine how to proceed with treatment most appropriate to them. There is no rush and no push. The result is a high level of patient knowledge and complete satisfaction.
Since graduating from Boston University with a Doctorate of Dental Medicine, Dr. Mehdizadeh has regularly taken multiple times the amount of required continuing education each year. Because he is passionate about his profession, and because he deeply enjoys dentistry, he travels to other states and other nations in pursuit of the finest clinicians of their field in order to train with them in their specific field. The result is that Dr. Mehdizadeh has a practice that has a very refined ability to provide state-of-the-art dentistry across multiple disciplines of dentistry.
Dr. Mehdizadeh’s dedication to continuing education and advanced training is evident in his credentials:
- Mastership in Implant Dentistry and Grafting – Loma Linda University/gIDE Institute
- Master Program in Fixed Prosthodontics – Fradeani Education, Pesaro, Italy
- Certificate in Advanced Implant Therapy and Grafting – UCLA/gIDE Institute
- Certificate in Implant Placement and Restoration – UCLA/Nobel Biocare
- Certificate in Minimally Invasive Augmentation & Advanced Autogenous Bone Management – IDEA, San Francisco
- Certificate in Aesthetic Dentistry – University of California Los Angeles, School of Dentistry
- Certificate in Botox Therapy for TMJ and Facial Pain – American Academy of Facial Esthetics
- Certificate in IV Sedation training – University of Alabama, Birmingham
- Certificate in Advanced Occlusion (bite design) – University of California, Los Angeles
- Certificate in Micro-Endodontic Training – University of Pennsylvania, Dental Medicine
- Certificate in Soft Tissue Management and Grafting Training – gIDE Institute
- Certificate in Guided Bone Regeneration & Ridge Augmentation Training – gIDE Institute
- Bachelor of Science in Biology – Emory University
- Doctor of Dental Medicine, graduated cum laude – Boston University
- Preferred provider for Invisalign and ClearCorrect